Refreshing the look

Time to refresh the blog. I felt the theme was not reflecting the change my charity work has taken. The charity I was knitting for almost exclusively has suspended operations and while I am still making chemo hats (because that is what I do), I am actually finding time to knit for myself. Gasp!

Other charities will also be highlighted on the blog as well and the pink ribbon theme just didn't feel right any more. Does a plain off-white blog feel right? No. But after spending several hours this morning I'm calling it quits on trying to decide. So plain off-white it is. At least for now. 

In the meantime I'll share a cute little bunny I just finished. I started her about a year ago and gave her a pom tail that was much too large. So she sat in a bag waiting patiently for me. I finally picked her up, re-made the tail and added a carrot tattoo (because every little bunny needs to be a little wild).






Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts