New challenge - #1

 A long time Hats for Sailors contributor mentioned on my last blog post that she's lost her knitting mojo and hasn't made a single hat this year. Quite unusual for her to say the least. I thought, I'd finished my challenge already, it's early in the year, why not take up the challenge to make another twelve to fill in for my friend until she finds her mojo? I'd have to put a few other projects to the side perhaps, but why not?

So, here is hat #1. The Man Hat by Haven Ashley, available for free on her blog


Made in Cascade 128 Superwash on size 8 needles, I c/o 88 stitches to make it slightly larger. It was such an easy pattern and knit up quickly. At the rate I'm going, I'll need to pick-up more yarn. HopefullyHollyPKnits, is ready for me. lol


Comments

Popular Posts