I've been busy

 Busy, busy, busy... 


Apparently there is a reason the designer named this pattern Favorite Ribby. It is quickly becoming one of mine for sure. This time I held Stunning Strings Essential & Plump in Lake Effect and Reflecting Pool. I should probably shorten up the body a bit. Next time, and there will be a next time. Probably this week. lol


This was another repeat pattern, Aaron's Hat. This time I held Stunning Strings Stunning in Opera Gloves and an indie yarn company, The Knitted Brow. I would love to tell you where I purchased it, but sadly I have no idea if I did or if it was gifted. It's wonderful yarn though. I cast on the smaller size of 84 stitches.


This hat was from a Craftsy class by Susan B. Anderson, the Striped Chunky Hat. I used Cascade 220 in Olive Heather and Feather Gray that I purchased from HollyPKnits on Etsy. 


The last hat this week was Undaunted by Laura Cameron, available for free on the Knitter's Pride website. I again used a Stunning Strings yarn, this one in Deep Emerald Cozy. If you've noticed I like their yarns. A lot. Plus Tom and Cindy are amazingly nice and authentic people. If you haven't had the opportunity to work their yarns, you should. You'll thank me.  

This last hat was also my first for the Ravelry Ravellenics. I'm participating for TeamHFSCarrier as just another way to gain attention for our need for hats. On towards our goal. lol







Comments

Popular Posts