September 2011 hat #2 - Bears Fan


Even though I'm finally getting this written after September is over, I actually did get this hat finished during September. The last day mind you, but it was still September. It was a super simple hat to make so I was able to start and finish in two evenings. What I love about this pattern is that there is a chart that details every NFL team's color combination so no matter which team is your special fan's favorite, you can easily figure out the stripe sequence. The pattern is written for Cascade 220, but I was easily able to figure out the colors in my yarn of choice.

The pattern, NFL Superfan Hat, is available for free as a Ravelry download. I used Berroco Comfort in Navy Blue with the main stripe in Pumpkin and the secondary stripe in Pearl. I used 16" size 7 circular needle and 1 set of size 7 dpn. Stitches used are knit, purl, and K2tog. A super hat for any superfan.

Comments

Popular Posts