November 2012 #1 - Mind the Gap
















You would think a hat with a name such as this would have something to do with London, but no. I actually found inspiration for the stripe sequence on Pinterest. After following the link I found it available from The Gap, which is how I decided on the name. Obviously my version, although similar in color, looks different due to the yarn weight differences.

I used Berroco Comfort in Dusk for the ribbing, Hummus and Pearl for the stripes, and Smokestack for the crown on a on a size 7 16" circular needle and a set of 7 dpns. Stitches used are knit, k2tog and SSK. I made up the pattern and included the actual row counts on my Ravelry page, but since I personally like printed copies so I've also included a pdf file for you to download if you wish.

Comments

Popular Posts