October 2012 #2 - Robin's Hat
















Yet another blog post that is after the month is over. Can my life be "that" busy? I wouldn't think so, but apparently it is. Either that or I just choose to spend more time knitting and not blogging, and I will admit that there have been a few nights towards the end of the month where I could have sat down at the computer and wrote up this entry, but needed instead to pick up my needles and relieve the stress of the day. And I do count my blessings that I'm still able to do so, which is probably why I have not a single knitted item of clothing in my closet to wear since all my work is given away to charity. Oh well...

This pattern is named Mom's Hat and can be found in Creative Knitting, January 2010, on page 60. I used Berroco Comfort in Turquoise, with striping in Robin's Egg on a size 7 16" circular needle and a set of 7 dpns. Stitches used are knit and k2tog. It really doesn't get much easier than this basic hat, except maybe to not do the stripes. So, pick two colors and make a hat.

Comments

Popular Posts