Sing with me...One Bourbon, One Scotch and One Beer

Perhaps I'm showing my age, but I remember when this song was on the radio. lol It also ran through my head as I was knitting these hats up. 


One Bourbon was actually the last hat completed and my least favorite of the three. I typically enjoy cables, but did not particularly like these, even though they were actually quite easy. I'll put it down to being 2020 and simply move on. The hat was a bit on the tight size so I did modify it slightly by beginning the decreases a bit early.


One Scotch was the easiest of the three and probably the quickest finish as well.


One Beer was the first I had made with an easy to memorize stitch pattern and it finished up quickly.

All three hats are offered for purchase on Ravelry with yarn and needle details on my project page. 

Is the song stuck in your head now? Your welcome. lol



 


Comments

Popular Posts