The hats of 2020

Can this year simply be over? I'm fairly certain there isn't anyone who isn't on board with this sentiment.  I think it safe to say, we are ready to move on. Hopeful that 2021 will bring with it changes for the better.

One of the struggles I've personally had has been to keep my knitting mojo alive. There were many times I just simply couldn't pick up the needles and get to it. I wanted to, but I couldn't put that thought into action. Consequently each hat I made felt like it took that much longer to finish.

In the end I did complete twenty hats to mail off to Hats for Sailors.  The stack on the left were some hats sent to me by some friends. The other two stacks were the ones I finished. As you can clearly see, there is a predominant blue color this year. I made a pledge to myself to work down my stash and I had a LOT of this particular Cascade 220 Superwash colorway. 

Now that these have been mailed I will begin working on my collection for next year. Wish me luck.






Comments

Popular Posts