February 2012 #3 - Merlot
















What did you do to celebrate Leap Year Day? Not exactly high on the list of holidays that people celebrate, but I decided to mark the day by posting  the extra hat I made for this month.  I also noticed that apparently February was an all purple month, as all three of my hats were of various shades, and its not even my favorite color.  Yes, a bit odd, and I actually shouldn't even have made this particular hat because I shouldn't have bought the yarn.  But I was sitting next to it at my LYS and it kept whispering, "Buy me. Buy me." My gift certificate from Christmas was still in my knitting bag, so....

The pattern can be found on the Cascade website. I used Pacific Chunky Multi in colorway 608 on a size 10 16" circular needle and a set of 10 dpns. Stitches used are knit, purl, k2tog, and yarn over. Very simple. Super quick.





Comments

Popular Posts