Sunday, December 23, 2012

December 2012 #2 - Berry Berry
















As you can see my fascination with stripes has taken a new form. Found this pattern and immediately thought that the brim work should be done in multiple colors, and I must say, I'm quite happy with the outcome.

The pattern, Marguerite Anne, is available as a Ravelry download. I used Berroco Comfort in Boysenberry Heather, Goldenrod, and Dried Plum on a size 7 16" circular needle and a set of 7 dpns. Stitches used are knit, purl and k2tog. The first color change was on row five, and then another on row 11. I also added an additional row of knitting just after the band (making the band 15 rows) because I thought the final color change would transition better.

0 comments:

Post a Comment