November 2012 #3 - Cool Blue
















Hat number three on the November stripe train express. This time the inspiration came whilst shopping downtown with my Ravelry friends, Mel and JoAnn. Mel, was on the last bit of a whirlwind cross continent visit. I was fortunate enough to meet both of these ladies through a Ravelry group, all of whom are fans of designer Susan B. Anderson. (I've made many of her designs in the past, August 2011, November 2011 and January 2012, just to link a few).

Sorry, off topic a bit, back to "this" hat...I had already finished the first stripe hat, was working on the second when I came across this wonderful array of hats in a sports shop. I just happened to have some colors that worked in my stash so this is what I came up with. I used Berroco Comfort in Smokestack with Turquoise, Honeyberry Heather, and Robin’s Egg for the stripes on a size 7 16" circular needle and a set of 7 dpns. Stitches used are knit, k2tog. As with the other two striped hats, I made up the pattern and included the actual row counts on my Ravelry page. The pdf is also linked here and on my pattern page for you to download if you prefer. However, please keep in mind I am not a hat designer so please let me know if you find any errors.

Comments

Popular Posts