Catching up...

Where has the time gone? My last post was in April. April! Oh my. It has been awhile, hasn't it? I will say May was not an easy month. Trying to wrap up everything at school was a challenge. I ended up working 50-60 hours every week, going in almost every Saturday or at least working from home if I didn't. Add in my parents getting sick and, well, time slipped away.

I did get some knitting in, because it is my stress relief after all. Knitting of choice was of course...baby hats. I have the Simple Baby Cap 1 pattern memorized by now so it is easy to pick up and knit this without really thinking. I do like to add in stripes, not really sure why, it just feels like the hat needs the extra personality the stripes create.


I'm still knitting from stash so and I've pretty much used up all of my pinks and pastels  so it is becoming a bit more challenging coming up with color combinations. For the red cap I had found a DK weight that (obviously someone gave it to me since I do not purchase DK, lol) and combined it with sock yarn. I love the feel of this little hat. Turned out to be one of my favorites. Individual hat details can be found on my Ravelry project page.

Comments

Popular Posts