Hats, hats, hats.

Yes, I do a lot of hats. Why? because they are easy and a lot of charities collect them. So hats it is. These particular hats will warm the heads of few school children in Maine.


With the exception of the black hat, all the yarn is Hobby Lobby, I Love This Yarn. The green ones are simple ribbing and stockinette, the yellow is the Dark Seasons Hat and the blue the Gingerbread Hat, both patterns are available for free on Ravelry. Details can be found on my project page.

Now the black hat, well...that was made back in 2011 for my son who then wore it all the time. Until he couldn't find it, but he didn't want to tell me he had lost it. So I made me a new hat, and guess what he found in his closet? He moved this past weekend and I found this hat in his clothes donation pile. What? Umm, no. Well, yes, but not where someone might throw it out. So I washed it and popped into the bag with the recent hats. There's a 9-10 year-old boy that will love a black hat. lol

Comments

  1. i love doing hats also..there is such great need..I am finishing up a shawl then will work on a preemie blankie, then hopefully return to hats..
    have a wonderful day..

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts