Same hat, different yarns

I thought I could manage one more package of hats to mail off before the deadline. Granted the deadline is still a couple of weeks away, but I do need to get on with a few other pieces of gift knitting in my queue if I'm to manage finishing it up before the gifting is to begin. I won't stop my hat knitting, they will just go into the bin to await mailing for next year's collection. I'll get a jump start on my 2022 goals. lol

Every hat used the same pattern, Favorite Ribby by Claire Russell. It is such a simple knit and easy to switch up to accommodate what yarns I have handy, yet I feel like each hat has a bit of personality. 


All of these hats had dk yarn held double. Specific details on my Ravelry page for c/o stitches and yarn specifications.


I changed things up a bit here using some worsted weight held double for the green hat and then some Cascade 128 yarn by itself for the blue and purple hats. Again, yarn details and specific c/o stitches can be found on my Ravelry project page.

Now to start on next year's collection. Perhaps I'll try to find a new favorite, or maybe not.







Comments

Popular Posts