Stitches Midwest

This past Saturday I had the pleasure to once again help Halos of Hope raise awareness about their charity. And did we talk, as I met so many nice needle folk. Many of whom were already doing some type of charity work but loved the work Halos is doing and were interested in helping. I even met Jodie, who gave me an idea for one of my December hats.

Not only did we hand out free patterns and talk about Halos, we were also able to introduce everyone to the new Annie's Attic
Chemo Caps & Wraps. Scheduled for a September release date, a portion of the proceeds will be donated to Halos of Hope. I for one can not wait. There are plans for a book release party at my LYS, Fuzzy Wuzzy Yarns. I believe on September 15th. If you'd like to learn more about Halos of Hope or get your hands on the book, plan on joining us.

Comments

Popular Posts